說真的Sony Ericsson的手機我用了好幾代好像都沒有進步過，尤其是畫面，永遠是好奇怪低解像度220×176 26萬色，我看Nokia很多都有320×240 1600萬色，中文的字體也一點都不好看，還有最討厭的M2！可是價錢久久都沒變。
由用呢部電話第一日已經發覺有唔少bug,其實外國版本早已fix咗，不過香港SonyEricsson就問極都未有，我都算不離不棄，終於等到最近update release咗，有呢幾部機嘅一定一定要去update,真係穩定好多!仲記住要backup,亦可以將data抄去張M2度。希望下次再轉電話就係iPhone. 🙂
Person Assistant: R6A16
M600i – 軟件下載 – 索尼爱立信更新服务 – Sony Ericsson
Just being asked yesterday, I found a great solution without paying a cent. So lucky that someone has writen this plugin! Thx, PEACEYALL posted in macosxhints.com. I really hope someone else can do the same thing for me M600i also!
macosxhints.com – Install an iSync plugin for K800 support
K800i iSync Plugin
Recently, I tried to use Quicktime to convert many of my video podcast video to my 3G phone.
Here are the steps.
1. Use QuickTime Player to open your video
2. Choose “Export” from menu
3. Select save location and “Movie to 3G”, then “Option”
4. In “Video”, select “MPEG-4”, “Preserve aspect ratio using Letterbox”
5. In “Audio”, select “ACC-LC Music”. I tried speech before, the volume will be too low and hard to listen.
6. Let’s have tea and wait. 🙂 It depends on how fast your machine. It’s around the same as the movie duration when I tried in my 1.5G G4 Powerbook. In general, can reduce a 40M H.264 (960×540) video into a 12MB 3G (320×240) video through this process. 😉
I guess Symbian UIQ3.0 is too new. I couldn’t find many softwares support it yet. Same as OS X!
I hope Apple will release iSync update soon to cater this need. I believe they’re working hard to let us sync Address Book and iCal just like former Sony Ericsson PDA mobile P900, P910 in future.
Apple – Mac OS X – iSync – Devices
Though there is no iSync support for M600i yet. But I have tried this trick, it works! The AT command in M600i seems the same as other Sony Ericsson mobile. Try! 🙂
Add element “M600i” in plist file
Ctrl-click any number from your address book. It’s ready! 😉
mobile.feisar.com – Add Address Book Support for unsupported phones in Mac OS X 10.4 ‘Tiger’
I have been waiting for this Symbian PDA mobile long time until the version with Chinese support released in Hong Kong last week.
So I bought it immediately. 🙂
Black box! Same color as the mobile.
Opening the box.
Charger, earphone & USB cord.
A closer look.
Great! Come with 512M MemoryStick 2 that I don’t think I would spend extra to buy!
M600i – Specifications – – Mobile phone – Sony Ericsson